|Minecraft Survivor: Caribbean|
|Filming Location||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Season Run||July 27, 2019 - February 21, 2020|
|Filming Dates||June 29, 2019 - August 6, 2019|
|Previous Season||Minecraft Survivor: Ligao|
|Next Season||Minecraft Survivor: The Nile|
Minecraft Survivor: Caribbean - Vindicator's Key is the seventh season of Minecraft Survivor. It premiered on July 27, 2019.
The production crew is made of:
EliteChris35 - Presenter, Showrunner, Editor
DrDunkinstein - Casting Director, Builder, Audio Recorder
notafurryguys - Build Director, Challenge Builder
SoonerOrLater - Redstone Expert, Cameraman, Challenge Builder
VideoGamer32000 - Cameraman, Logo Graphic Designer, Challenge Builder
Sinuar - Cameraman, Texture Pack, Builder
beybaktube10 - Cameraman
JTxyz - Challenge Builder, Casting Interviewer
Jacaljt10 - Casting Interviewer, Audio Recorder
Stingrazer - Casting Interviewer
WustyCarrots - Cameraman
Landslide88 - Cameraman
JPtoony - Challenge Builder, DVD Cover
AussieRosalina - Challenge Builder
Nikki5401 - Guest Challenge Builder
Vinaka - Cast Renders
- Vindicator's Key: After being voted out and departing Tribal Council, those who were voted out will be given the choice to permanently leave the game or go into the unknown for a chance to come back.
- Vindicator's Trials: After each voteoff, everyone on Vindicator's Key would have to complete a trial to stay in the game for another 3 days. If someone fails a trial on the Key, they would be immediately eliminated.
- Vindicator's Valor: The final Vindicator's Key challenge occurred on Day 23, and it gave the opportunity for one voted-out player to earn their spot back into the game, with the grace of the Vindicator's Valor to provide them protection for the first Tribal Council back.
- Hidden Immunity Idols: Their purpose is to nullify all votes cast against the holder when he or she chooses to play it. There were two hidden immunity idols hidden for each camp for players to find before the merge, and another one at the merge.
- Tribe Switch: On Day 14, the tribes were reshuffled into two tribes of six.
- Vote Steal: At the auction on Day 25, a Vote Steal was hidden underneath one of the items up for bid. It give its holder the right to steal a vote from another contestant, effectively denying that person a right to vote and allowing the holder to vote twice at one Tribal Council. It is usable up until the final six.
- Double Elimination Night: On Night 27, Kamehameha was subjected to a double elimination, where two castaways would be eliminated after two rounds of voting.
- Reformatted Final Tribal Council: Instead of having each jury member speak one by one, an open forum was held to ensure a more insightful rapport between the jury and finalists.
|Original Tribe||Switched Tribe||Merged Tribe|
High School Student
|Marquis||3rd Voted Out
|Calivigny||2nd Voted Out
|Marquis||4th Voted Out
Ninja Warrior Athlete
|Calivigny||Marquis||5th Voted Out
|Calivigny||Marquis||6th Voted Out
Trading Card Competitor
|Marquis||Calivigny||7th Voted Out
|Calivigny||Calivigny||Kamehameha||8th Voted Out
1st Jury Member
|Calivigny||Marquis||9th Voted Out
2nd Jury Member
|Marquis||Calivigny||10th Voted Out
3rd Jury Member
|Marquis||Marquis||11th Voted Out
4th Jury Member
|Marquis||Marquis||12th Voted Out
5th Jury Member
Movie Theater Employee
|Calivigny||Calivigny||13th Voted Out
6th Jury Member
|Marquis||Marquis||14th Voted Out
7th Jury Member
Pizza Delivery Boy
|Marquis||1st Voted Out
Box Factory Worker
To be added.
|Episode||Air date||Vindicator's Key||Day||Challenges||Voted Out|
|1||"The United States of Caribbea"||July 27, 2019||1||1||Marooning||Gather as many materials in 60 seconds for the Camp Building RC.||Building materials||--||Corcaigher|
|2||2||Camp Building||The tribe to build the best shelter, judged by Jerry, wins RC.||Care package w/ Idol clue||Marquis|
|3||3||Snakegate||1st tribe to gather pieces to a snake and solve a puzzle within 30 minutes wins IC.||Tribe immunity||Calivigny|
|2||"Not Kamikaze-ing Myself Out"||August 10, 2019||None||4||Camplife||--||Hannah|
|6||4||Block by Block||The first tribe to bring over all their tribemates on a parkour course wins IC.||Tribe immunity||Marquis|
|3||"Smokin' Cigars in the Dark Basement"||August 21, 2019||None||7||Camplife||--||Asher|
|9||5||Smash and Grab||The first tribe to climb over a wall, collect pieces in a maze, and solve a word puzzle wins IC.||Tribe immunity||Calivigny|
|12||6||Bacon Blitz||The first tribe to transfer 8 concrete powder blocks over a pig bridge and parkour course wins IC.||Tribe immunity||Calivigny|
|4||"Being Served Two Bowls of Cereal"||September 7, 2019||None||13||Camplife||--||Chase|
|15||7||Sooner Loves Buoys||The first tribe to collect all 3 buoys and transfer a redstone block down a path, wins IC.||Tribe immunity||Calivigny|
|5||"A Healthy Nervous"||September 22, 2019||None||16||Camplife||--||Marty|
|18||8||Diggy Diggy Hole||The first tribe to dig through 3 sand pits, replicate 3 pillars, and solve a light switch puzzle, wins IC.||Tribe immunity||Calivigny|
|6||"The Sincerity in My Voice"||October 6, 2019||None||19||Camplife||--||Lizzy|
|21||9||Shoot and Scoot||The first tribe to free all their members, work their way up a water obstacle, and all finish the parkour wins IC.||Tribe immunity||Marquis|
|7||"Ship's Leaving... See You on the Other Side!"||October 26, 2019||None||22||Camplife||--||Ben|
|23||Merge Meetup||The remaining 9 players and the winner of the Vindicator's Valor challenge came together to live as 1 tribe for the remainder of the game.|
|Joseph||10||Vindicator's Valor||The first person to complete an obstacle course made of: a wall, parkour, dig-through, swim, potion station, and replication puzzle, wins the Vindicator's Valor, granting them a spot back and a round of protection in the game.||Return to the game with Individual immunity||Corcaigher|
|24||11||Rowdy Roundabout||The last person to still be riding a minecart track around a small circle wins IC.||Individual immunity||Timmmeh|
|8||"A Big Banger"||November 24, 2019||25||12||Auction||--||Huffle|
|27||13||Tron||The person that covers the most land in the final round of the Splatoon-esque game wins IC.||Individual immunity||Timmmeh|
|9||"The Predator Became the Prey"||December 7, 2019||14||Trivia Turmoil||The last person standing in a game of Caribbean-themed trivia wins IC.||Individual immunity||Garrett||Timmmeh|
Ice Boat Races
|The person that wins the ice boat racing tournament wins IC.||Individual immunity||Caajbe|
|10||"We Can't Let Them Have It"||January 11, 2020||31||Camplife||--||Garrett|
|32||16||Flag Wall||The first duo to collect three colored banners from a tower wins RC.||Visit to Turtle Lake||Caajbe, Killer|
|33||17||Pole Vaulting||The person that claims the most poles with their colored wool wins IC.||Individual immunity||Caajbe|
|11||"Let's Not Throw Stones From the Glass House."||February 21, 2020||34||Camplife||--||Caajbe|
|36||18||Switchback||4 rounds of previously used challenges were ran, eliminating 1 person each challenge. Last one standings win IC.||Individual immunity||Trevor|
|38||19||Let There Be Rock||1st person to transfer all 6 concrete powder in the correct order wins IC.||Individual immunity||Corcaigher|
|7 jury votes, whoever gets the most
wins Season 7.
|Wins Season 7||Killer|
|Reunion Show||February 23, 2020||The cast reunites, reminiscing the events that took place in Minecraft Survivor: Caribbean.|
- RC = Reward Challenge
- IC = Immunity Challenge
|Minecraft Survivor: Caribbean Voting History|
|Original Tribes||Switched Tribes||Merged Tribe|
^1 Killer played a Hidden Immunity Idol, but no votes were cast against him.
^2 Garrett played a Hidden Immunity Idol, therefore 5 votes cast against Jay were negated.
^3 Killer used the vote steal advantage, allowing him to cast a second vote by denying another player the right to vote for that Tribal Council. He chose to steal Garrett's vote.
^4 Jay played a Hidden Immunity Idol, but no votes were cast against him.
^5 Killer played a Hidden Immunity Idol, therefore 1 vote cast against Corcaigher was negated.
^6 Corcaigher played a Hidden Immunity Idol, but no votes were cast against him.
^7 Killer was disqualified upon the airing of the finale, therefore 6 jury votes for him were negated.
After the filming of this season, reports surfaced of people not affiliated with the series harassing contestants by messaging them and demanding more season details while filming was taking place. This all stemmed from Killer leaking specific details pertaining to the season. Chris had taken precautions to prevent spoilers from reaching the viewing audience, including written reminders to all potential contestants to refrain from sharing information about their involvement in the show and signing a non-disclosure agreement. Killer's actions violated this agreement, which is grounds for disqualification. Production received multiple reports from castaways about being harassed. Chris described the most troublesome occurrence as when a castaway was sent to Vindicator’s Key and could not calmly explain the rationale of their moves because they were being bombarded with messages by someone who received leaks from Killer.
As a result, Chris and the rest of the production team disqualified Killer, voiding the votes of the entire jury, with the exception of Knife. Knife’s sole vote earned Trevor the title of Sole Survivor. Killer was also banned from the reunion.
- This is the first season since Roraima to not be teased in the previous season's Reunion Show. This is due to the short break taken by Chris and production following Ligao.
- This is the first season where everyone voted out after the tribe switch switched tribes.
- This season has the most mature casting in terms of age, at 18.25 years old.
- This is the first season in which the tribal phase lasted longer than the merge phase.
- This is the first odd-numbered season to have a tie vote and a revote.