|Minecraft Survivor: Ha Long|
|Filming Location||Ha Long Bay, Vietnam|
|Season Run||March 1, 2018 - June 22nd, 2018|
|Filming Dates||January 13, 2018 - February 11, 2018|
|Previous Season||Minecraft Survivor: Ivory Coast|
|Next Season||Minecraft Survivor: Kootenai|
Minecraft Survivor: Ha Long, also known as Minecraft Survivor: Ha Long - Battle of the Personalities, is the fourth season of Minecraft Survivor. It premiered on March 1, 2018.
The production crew was made of:
EliteChris35 - Presenter
KillerKilp - Camera-Man
SoonerOrLater - Camera-Man & Logo
Logos_ - Camera-Man
Lolzy - Camera-Man
Jacaljt10 - Casting Director
Gamer888 - Casting Director
notafurryguys - Builder
Sinuar - Texture Creator
SaintStreet - Cast Renders
DizzyPunchJustin - Imagineer
MrHappyGamesMC - DVD Cover
- Tribes Based on Personality - For the first time in Minecraft Survivor history, tribes will be predesignated depending on the castaway's personalities. One tribe will consist of extroverts, while the other will consist of introverts.
- Immediate Individual Immunity Necklace - At the last sand pit of the Day 1 reward challenge, castaways had an opportunity to fight for only one individual immunity at their tribe's first Tribal Council.
- Hidden Immunity Shards - Instead of the usual hidden immunity idol, shards were scattered around camps and various key locations. Finding and crafting 2 hidden immunity shards grants the holder 1 hidden immunity idol, which works like any other hidden immunity idol. Their purpose is to nullify all votes cast against the holder when he or she chooses to play it.
- Balancing Rod - A player would get the right to vote twice for the same person at a single Tribal Council, but while also preventing another player of their choice to vote.
- Foreboding Advantage - On Day 23, it was revealed to the reward challenge winner that someone could leave the game on Day 29, following an elimination on Day 28.
- Final Two - For the first time in Minecraft Survivor, two castaways will face the jury instead of the traditional three.
|Original Tribe||Merged Tribe|
1st Voted Out
2nd Voted Out
3rd Voted Out
Magic Mike Enthusiast
4th Voted Out
5th Voted Out
1st Jury Member
|O' ngoai||Trung Tam||Quit
6th Voted Out
2nd Jury Member
7th Voted Out
3rd Jury Member
8th Voted Out
4th Jury Member
9th Voted Out
5th Jury Member
10th Voted Out
6th Jury Member
11th Voted Out
7th Jury Member
|O' ngoai||Sole Survivor||4|
To be added.
|1||"I Did Try"||March 1, 2018||14||1||1||A Swashbuckling Marooning||Reward: Flint & steel||1st tribe to dig up 3 items and bring them back to the start win RC. Winners of each round keep their items.||O' ngoai||Guy|
|3||2||Many Moons to Come||Tribe immunity||1st tribe to transport all of their members across 3 legs (jump, tightrope, bridge) win IC.||O' ngoai|
|2||"Keep My Coins in My Wallet"||March 8, 2018||13||4||Camplife||--||--||Sofi|
|5||3||Seeing Rings||Tribe immunity||1st tribe to untie all their ring-contents and complete a crossword win IC.||O' ngoai|
|3||"Stupid People Anarchy"||March 29, 2018||12||6||Camplife||--||--||Danny|
|7||4||Sumo||Reward: Shard clue||1-on-1 competition, last one standing scores a point for their tribe. 1st tribe to 3 points wins RC.||O' ngoai|
|9||5||Gaboning||Tribe immunity||4 runners will go down a slide and retrieve puzzle pieces and clues. Puzzle-solver will figure out number combination. 1st tribe to finish wins IC.||O' ngoai|
|4||"Across the Line, Sweetheart"||April 18, 2018||11||10||Camplife||--||--||Breydon|
|11||6||Reverse Relay||Tribe immunity||1st tribe to collect 3 buttons from 4 legs (parkour: 4 people, sand dig: 3 people, stairs: 2 people, fishing rod: 1 person) wins IC.||Phia Trong|
|5||"See Where Tribal Council Leads Me To"||May 11, 2018||10||12||Camplife||--||--||Foration|
|13||7||Jousting||Tribe immunity||1st tribe to win 3 points of jousting, wins IC.||Phia Trong|
|6||"That's Not How This Works"||May 18, 2018||9||14||Camplife||--||--||Xcync|
|8||17||8||Ready, Set, Whoa!||Reward: Shard clue & Balancing Rod clue||1st person to cross the line removes a wool from someone's stack. Crossing last automatically loses a wool. Last on standing wins RC.||Happy [Sinuar, Brady, Hope]||Aussie|
|19||9||Ride the Tide||Individual immunity||Last one left underwater and underneath their block, wins IC.||Sinuar|
|7||"Play Your Damn Idol"||June 3, 2018||7||20||Camplife||--||--||Happy|
|21||10||Folktale & Row||Individual immunity||1st person to correctly answer questions about lore wins IC.||Hope|
|8||"Why Don't You Own Up?"||June 9, 2018||6||22||11||Track Switch||Reward: Shard clue & Foreboding advantage||Person with the most lights flicked along a minecart track wins RC.||Sinuar [Andre, Brady]||Andre|
|24||12||Pyramid Scheme||Individual immunity||1st person to gather correct puzzle pieces to replicate a wool puzzle, wins IC.||Sinuar|
|9||"I Don't Like Bull"||June 19, 2018||5||25||Camplife||--||--||Beybak|
|26||13||Bedrock Escape||Individual immunity||1st person to get their flint & steel from a box and complete a parkour to light a torch, wins IC.||Hope|
|10||"The Game is Mine"||June 22, 2018||4||27||Camplife||--||--||Sinuar|
|28||14||It's Going to Be Hard||Individual Immunity||1st person to complete four mazes and solves a word puzzle, wins IC.||Hope|
|3||29||15||The Gauntlet||Individual Immunity||1st person to traverse themselves through three agility puzzles, wins IC.||Hope||Brady|
|2||30||16||Final Tribal Council||Wins Season 4||7 jury votes, whoever gets the most wins Season 4.||A-Dawg|
|Reunion Show||June 22, 2018||The cast reunites, reminiscing the events that took place in Minecraft Survivor: Ha Long.|
- RC = Reward Challenge
- IC = Immunity Challenge
|Minecraft Survivor: Ha Long Voting History|
|Original Tribes||Merged Tribe|
- This season of Minecraft Survivor is similar to the U.S. version of Survivor:
- It is like Survivor: Marquesas because they are both the fourth seasons of their respective series and each location have tropical beaches nearby dense green jungles.
- This is the first season of Minecraft Survivor to have themed tribes (Extroverts vs. Introverts)
- The pre-merge tribe names "O' ngoai" and "Phia Trong" are derived from the Vietnamese words relating to the season's theme
- O' ngoai (also spelled Ở ngoài) is the Vietnamese word for "outside"
- Phia Trong (also spelled Phía trong) is the Vietnamese word for "inside"
- The merged tribe name "Trung Tam" is derived from the Vietnamese word for "balance"
- The reason for the pre-merge tribes' chicken statues were for a creative way to hide a clue. It was decided to be a chicken due to it being a farm animal
- Chris stated that "[I] just wanted to hide something in an animal's eye. Chickens are a common farm animal, Vietnam [definitely] has many farms and fields"
- This season has the most non-American contestants, with 5.
- This is the only season to have no contestants from New Jersey.