|Minecraft Survivor: Ha Long|
|Filming Location||Ha Long Bay, Vietnam|
|Season Run||March 1, 2018 - June 22nd, 2018|
|Filming Dates||January 13, 2018 - February 11, 2018|
|Tribes|| Phia Trong|
|Returnees|| AussieRosalina (6)|
|Previous Season||Minecraft Survivor: Ivory Coast|
|Next Season||Minecraft Survivor: Kootenai|
Minecraft Survivor: Ha Long, also known as Minecraft Survivor: Ha Long - Battle of the Personalities, is the fourth season of Minecraft Survivor. It premiered on March 1, 2018.
The production crew was made of:
EliteChris35 - Presenter
KillerKilp - Camera-Man
SoonerOrLater - Camera-Man & Logo
Logos_ - Camera-Man
Lolzy - Camera-Man
Jacaljt10 - Casting Director
Gamer888 - Casting Director
notafurryguys - Builder
Sinuar - Texture Creator
SaintStreet - Cast Renders
DizzyPunchJustin - Imagineer
MrHappyGamesMC - DVD Cover
- Tribes Based on Personality - For the first time in Minecraft Survivor history, tribes will be predesignated depending on the castaway's personalities. One tribe will consist of extroverts, while the other will consist of introverts.
- Immediate Individual Immunity Necklace - At the last sand pit of the Day 1 reward challenge, castaways had an opportunity to fight for only one individual immunity at their tribe's first Tribal Council.
- Hidden Immunity Shards - Instead of the usual hidden immunity idol, shards were scattered around camps and various key locations. Finding and crafting 2 hidden immunity shards grants the holder 1 hidden immunity idol, which works like any other hidden immunity idol. Their purpose is to nullify all votes cast against the holder when he or she chooses to play it.
- Balancing Rod - A player would get the right to vote twice for the same person at a single Tribal Council, but while also preventing another player of their choice to vote.
- Foreboding Advantage - On Day 23, it was revealed to the reward challenge winner that someone could leave the game on Day 29, following an elimination on Day 28.
- Final Two - For the first time in Minecraft Survivor, two castaways will face the jury instead of the traditional three.
|Original Tribe||Merged Tribe|
1st Voted Out
2nd Voted Out
3rd Voted Out
Magic Mike Enthusiast
4th Voted Out
5th Voted Out
1st Jury Member
|O' ngoai||Trung Tam||Quit|
6th Voted Out
2nd Jury Member
|Phia Trong|| |
7th Voted Out
3rd Jury Member
|Phia Trong|| |
8th Voted Out
4th Jury Member
|O' ngoai|| |
9th Voted Out
5th Jury Member
10th Voted Out
6th Jury Member
11th Voted Out
7th Jury Member
|O' ngoai||Sole Survivor||4|
To be added.
|1||"I Did Try"||March 1, 2018||14||1||1||A Swashbuckling Marooning||Reward: Flint & steel||1st tribe to dig up 3 items and bring them back to the start win RC. Winners of each round keep their items.||O' ngoai||Guy|
|3||2||Many Moons to Come||Tribe immunity||1st tribe to transport all of their members across 3 legs (jump, tightrope, bridge) win IC.||O' ngoai|
|2||"Keep My Coins in My Wallet"||March 8, 2018||13||4||Camplife||--||--||Sofi|
|5||3||Seeing Rings||Tribe immunity||1st tribe to untie all their ring-contents and complete a crossword win IC.||O' ngoai|
|3||"Stupid People Anarchy"||March 29, 2018||12||6||Camplife||--||--||Danny|
|7||4||Sumo||Reward: Shard clue||1-on-1 competition, last one standing scores a point for their tribe. 1st tribe to 3 points wins RC.||O' ngoai|
|9||5||Gaboning||Tribe immunity||4 runners will go down a slide and retrieve puzzle pieces and clues. Puzzle-solver will figure out number combination. 1st tribe to finish wins IC.||O' ngoai|
|4||"Across the Line, Sweetheart"||April 18, 2018||11||10||Camplife||--||--||Breydon|
|11||6||Reverse Relay||Tribe immunity||1st tribe to collect 3 buttons from 4 legs (parkour: 4 people, sand dig: 3 people, stairs: 2 people, fishing rod: 1 person) wins IC.||Phia Trong|
|5||"See Where Tribal Council Leads Me To"||May 11, 2018||10||12||Camplife||--||--||Foration|
|13||7||Jousting||Tribe immunity||1st tribe to win 3 points of jousting, wins IC.||Phia Trong|
|6||"That's Not How This Works"||May 18, 2018||9||14||Camplife||--||--||Xcync|
|8||17||8||Ready, Set, Whoa!||Reward: Shard clue & Balancing Rod clue||1st person to cross the line removes a wool from someone's stack. Crossing last automatically loses a wool. Last on standing wins RC.||Happy [Sinuar, Brady, Hope]||Aussie|
|19||9||Ride the Tide||Individual immunity||Last one left underwater and underneath their block, wins IC.||Sinuar|
|7||"Play Your Damn Idol"||June 3, 2018||7||20||Camplife||--||--||Happy|
|21||10||Folktale & Row||Individual immunity||1st person to correctly answer questions about lore wins IC.||Hope|
|8||"Why Don't You Own Up?"||June 9, 2018||6||22||11||Track Switch||Reward: Shard clue & Foreboding advantage||Person with the most lights flicked along a minecart track wins RC.||Sinuar [Andre, Brady]||Andre|
|24||12||Pyramid Scheme||Individual immunity||1st person to gather correct puzzle pieces to replicate a wool puzzle, wins IC.||Sinuar|
|9||"I Don't Like Bull"||June 19, 2018||5||25||Camplife||--||--||Beybak|
|26||13||Bedrock Escape||Individual immunity||1st person to get their flint & steel from a box and complete a parkour to light a torch, wins IC.||Hope|
|10||"The Game is Mine"||June 22, 2018||4||27||Camplife||--||--||Sinuar|
|28||14||It's Going to Be Hard||Individual Immunity||1st person to complete four mazes and solves a word puzzle, wins IC.||Hope|
|3||29||15||The Gauntlet||Individual Immunity||1st person to traverse themselves through three agility puzzles, wins IC.||Hope||Brady|
|2||30||16||Final Tribal Council||Wins Season 4||7 jury votes, whoever gets the most wins Season 4.||A-Dawg|
|Reunion Show||June 22, 2018||The cast reunites, reminiscing the events that took place in Minecraft Survivor: Ha Long.|
- RC = Reward Challenge
- IC = Immunity Challenge
|Minecraft Survivor: Ha Long Voting History|
|Original Tribes||Merged Tribe|
- This season of Minecraft Survivor is similar to the U.S. version of Survivor:
- It is like Survivor: Marquesas because they are both the fourth seasons of their respective series and each location have tropical beaches nearby dense green jungles.
- This is the first season of Minecraft Survivor to have themed tribes (Extroverts vs. Introverts)
- The pre-merge tribe names "O' ngoai" and "Phia Trong" are derived from the Vietnamese words relating to the season's theme
- O' ngoai (also spelled Ở ngoài) is the Vietnamese word for "outside"
- Phia Trong (also spelled Phía trong) is the Vietnamese word for "inside"
- The merged tribe name "Trung Tam" is derived from the Vietnamese word for "balance"
- The reason for the pre-merge tribes' chicken statues were for a creative way to hide a clue. It was decided to be a chicken due to it being a farm animal
- Chris stated that "[I] just wanted to hide something in an animal's eye. Chickens are a common farm animal, Vietnam [definitely] has many farms and fields"
- This season has the most non-American contestants, with 5.
- This is the only season to have no contestants from New Jersey.