|Minecraft Survivor: Ligao|
|Filming Location||Ligao, Philippines|
|Season Run||December 30, 2018 - March 22, 2019|
|Filming Dates||August 11, 2018 - September 18, 2018|
Lahat Ng Bituin
|Previous Season||Minecraft Survivor: Kootenai|
|Next Season||Minecraft Survivor: Caribbean|
Minecraft Survivor: Ligao, also known as Minecraft Survivor: Ligao - Heroes vs. Villains is the sixth season of Minecraft Survivor. It premiered on December 30, 2018.
The production crew was made of:
EliteChris35 - Presenter
CAAJBE - Camera-Man
Beybaktube10 - Camera-Man
Craig Bot - Camera-Man
Sinuar - Camera-Man (recorded his POV)
SoonerOrLater - Camera-Man (recorded his POV)
ColinHarvey - Camera-Man
Notafurryguys - Challenge Director, Builder
JPtoony - DVD Cover
Vinaka - Cast Renders
- Expanded Cast: For the first time in the series, there are sixteen contestants.
- All-Stars: All the contestants are from previous seasons.
- Mutiny: On Day 1, the tribes were offered to switch tribe affiliations if they truly believed they were on the wrong tribe.
- Hidden Immunity Idols: Their purpose is to nullify all votes cast against the holder when he or she chooses to play it. There were two hidden immunity idols hidden for each camp for players to find before the merge, and another one at the merge.
- Tribe Expansion: On Day 13, a tribe switch occurred. However, a third tribe, the Estrelya tribe, was introduced. The 12 remaining castaways were shuffled randomly into 3 tribes of 4.
- Joint Tribal Council : The two tribes who lost the sixth Immunity Challenge on Day 18 were both sent to Tribal Council as a group, but unlike a standard Double Tribal Council, they would vote as a group and only one person was voted out.
- Anting-Anting: An amulet thought to give protection from evil, the Anting-Anting talisman's power changes depending on how many people are left in the game. When used, it grants the respective power; to be immune when there are 10 players, to block someone from voting when there are 9 or 8 players, or to vote twice when there are 7 or 6 players. The amulet has no power after the Final 6 tribal council.
- Reformatted Final Tribal Council: Instead of having each jury member speak one by one, an open forum was held to ensure a more insightful rapport between the jury and finalists.
|Original Tribe||Expanded Tribe||Merged Tribe|
Roraima & Ivory Coast
1st Voted Out
2nd Voted Out
3rd Voted Out
5th Voted Out
6th Voted Out
|Bayani||Bayani||Lahat Ng Bituin||
7th Voted Out
1st Jury Member
8th Voted Out
2nd Jury Member
9th Voted Out
3rd Jury Member
10th Voted Out
4th Jury Member
11th Voted Out
5th Jury Member
Roraima & Ivory Coast
12th Voted Out
6th Jury Member
13th Voted Out
7th Jury Member
To be added.
|1||"Heroes vs. Villains"||December 30, 2018||16||1||1||Bridge the Gap||Reward: 4 Diamond shovels||1st tribe to get all their members to cross all 3 bridges, wins RC.||Kontrabida||Echo|
|3||2||Obstacle Course||Tribe immunity||1st tribe to collect all their levers from 3 pits and flick all their lights on at the puzzle, wins IC.||Kontrabida|
|2||"I Said Mute!"||January 5, 2019||15||4||Camplife||--||--||Chief|
|6||3||Leading the Blind||Tribe immunity||1st tribe to collect all their track pieces, lay them down to bring a minecart across, and shoot 3 targets wins IC.||Kontrabida|
|3||"Stand on His Ego, and Jump to His Intelligence"||January 12, 2019||14||7||Camplife||--||--||Gamer|
|9||4||Ice Races||Tribe immunity||1st tribe to get 4 points IC.||Bayani|
|4||"I'm Sick Of It!"||January 19, 2019||13||10||Camplife||--||--||Sting|
|12||5||High Tripwire||Tribe immunity||1st tribe to get 4 points IC.||Kontrabida|
|5||"Big Kumbaya"||January 26, 2019||12||13||Camplife||--||--||Sooner|
|14||Tribe Expansion||--||The remaining 12 castaways split from 2 tribes to 3 tribes of four.|
|15||6||Gaboning||2 Tribe immunities; Reward 1st: Idol clue||4 runners will go down a slide and retrieve totem pieces. 1st 2 tribes to replcate totem win IC.||Estrelya|
|6||"I Actually Want to Puke"||February 2, 2019||11||16||Camplife||--||--||Hope|
|18||7||The Gauntlet||1 Tribe immunity||1st tribe to collect 4 basketballs through a course and shoot them in a hopper wins IC.||Kontrabida|
|7||"Like Chickens with Their Heads Cut Off"||February 9, 2019||10||19||Merge Meetup||--||The remaining 10 castaways came together to live as 1 tribe for the remainder of the game.||Caleb|
|21||8||Ride the Tide||Individual immunity||Last one left underwater and underneath their block, wins IC.||Brady|
|8||"Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire"||February 16, 2019||9||22||Camplife||--||--||Aussie|
|23||9||Line Racing||Reward: Reward Isle||Each player starts with 2 wool. 1st to cross line in a round chooses a player to lose a wool. Last to cross loses a wool. Last person standing wins RC.||Sinuar [Brady, Jerry, Jacal]|
|24||10||Counting Sheets||Individual immunity||1st person to collect paper sheets and number them 1 to 27, wins IC.||Kyle|
|9||"Spinning a Web That Might Just Crash"||February 23, 2019||8||25||Camplife||--||--||Kyle|
|27||11||Torch Races||Individual immunity||1st round: 2 heats of 4 players race to grab 5 torches. First 2 to complete move on to finals.
Finals: 1st person to grab 5 torches wins IC.
|10||"I'm Already in Hell"||March 2, 2019||7||28||Camplife||--||--||Sinuar|
|30||12||Parkour Hour||Individual immunity||Completing a short parkour course awards a player with 1 point. The player with the most points after 5 minutes wins IC.||Allranks|
|11||"They're Volatile!"||March 9, 2019||6||31||Camplife||--||--||JT|
|32||13||Track Switch||Reward: Reward Isle & pick IC slot||Person with the most lights flicked along a minecart track wins RC.||Allranks [Jacal, Infernox]|
|33||14||Pyramid Scheme||Individual immunity||1st person to gather correct puzzle pieces to replicate a wool puzzle, wins IC.||Allranks|
|12||"I Am Going To Win"||March 22, 2019||5||34||Camplife||--||--||Jacal|
|36||15||Ebbing the Flow||Individual immunity||1st person to solve the flow puzzle, while multitasking the timer, wins IC.||Allranks|
|38||16||The Gauntlet II||Individual immunity||Complete 4 challenges to unlock a word puzzle. 1st person to solve word puzzle wins IC.||Allranks|
|39||17||Final Tribal Council||Wins Season 6||7 jury votes, whoever gets the most wins Season 6.||Brady|
|Reunion Show||March 22, 2019||The cast reunites, reminiscing the events that took place in Minecraft Survivor: Ligao.|
- RC = Reward Challenge
- IC = Immunity Challenge
|Minecraft Survivor: Ligao Voting History|
|Original Tribes||Expanded Tribes||Merged Tribe|
^1 Chief played a Hidden Immunity Idol, therefore 6 votes cast against Brady were negated.
^2 A deadlock tie occurred, thus forcing an open discussion. Because no unanimous decision was met, Aussie and Caleb became safe, forcing Jerry, Infernox, Brady and Sting
to draw rocks. Sting got the odd-colored rock, and was eliminated instead.
^3 This was a joint tribal council. Kyle and Jerry both played Hidden Immunity Idols, therefore negating 3 and 1 votes against them respectively.
^4 Sinuar used the Anting-Anting advantage, blocking Brady's vote.
- This is the first all-returning player season, and features the first two-time returning players in Echo and Jacal.
- This season is similar to the U.S version of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains as they share the same theme and both tribes include two previous winners.
- Ligao featured the most mature cast at the time in terms of age at an average of 17.75 years old.
- The youngest contestants are Sting and Chief, age 15 at the time of recording.
- This would later be surpassed by Minecraft Survivor: Caribbean.
- Ligao is the first season to feature a direct competition between players to determine who will be in the cast.
- The pre-merge tribe names of "Bayani" and "Kontrabida" are derived from the Tagalog words for 'Hero' and 'Villain' respectively.
- This season features the first successful Hidden Immunity Idol play by Chief, negating 6 votes out of 8.
- This season features the first rock draw in Minecraft Survivor history, where Sting drew the black rock and was the 4th person eliminated.