|Minecraft Survivor: The Nile|
|Filming Location||The Nile, Egypt|
|Season Run||July 1, 2020 - TBA|
|Filming Dates||May 23, 2020 - June 30, 2020|
|Previous Season||Minecraft Survivor: Caribbean|
Originally billed as Minecraft Survivor Season 7+, Minecraft Survivor: The Nile - Oasis is the eighth season of Minecraft Survivor. This season stemmed from the 2019-2020 COVID-19 Pandemic. It premiered on July 1, 2020.
The production crew is made of:
EliteChris35 - Presenter, Showrunner, Editor
DrDunkinstein - Casting Director, Audio Recorder
Timmie1304 - Lead Builder, Cameraman, Casting, Cast Renders
Infernox0 - Challenge Builder, Casting
Miner656 - Assistant Editor, Logo Designer
eman3135 - Assistant Editor
Beybaktube10 - Cameraman
Luigispanish - Cameraman
Logos_ - Cameraman
Sinuar - Cameraman, Texture Pack
Vinaka - Cameraman
SoonerOrLater - Redstone Expert, Cameraman
ItsLizzy - Flag Designer
AussieRosalina - Challenge Ideas
notafurryguys - Challenge Ideas
- Four Tribes - For the first time, the castaways are divided into four tribes of four members each.
- Battle of the Ages - The castaways are divided into tribes dependent upon their age at the time of filming. Shams tribe members were 12-15 years old, Yanbue tribe members were 16-18 years old, Hariq tribe members were 18-20 years old, and Hikma tribe members were 20-24 years old.
- Hidden Immunity Idols - Their purpose is to nullify all votes cast against the holder when he or she chooses to play it. There were two hidden immunity idols hidden for each shared campground for players to find before the merge.
- Unexpected Start - On Day 1, the castaways were marooned altogether with the instruction of talking to each other in groups no bigger than 3, prior to the official tribes reveal on Day 2.
- The Oasis - Formally introduced on Day 8, various opportunities would be given to players to visit the Oasis. Every 2-3 rounds a different advantage would be hidden, leaving it up to players how they would spend their time at the Oasis.
- Tribe Switch - On Day 8, the Yanbue and Hariq tribes disbanded. Two tribe captains would be randomly selected, and a schoolyard pick would determine the tribes.
|Original Tribe||Switched Tribe|
|Yanbue||1st Voted Out|
|Shams||2nd Voted Out|
Mixed Martial Artist
|Hariq||Hikma||3rd Voted Out|
|Shams||Hikma||4th Voted Out|
Ultimate Frisbee Player
|Yanbue||Hikma||5th Voted Out|
Taco Chain Worker
|Yanbue||Hikma||6th Voted Out|
Trading Card Player
|Episode||Air date||Contestants||The Oasis||Day||Challenge||Challenge/Plan||Prize||Winner||Eliminated|
|1||"Full Disclosure, I Hate Children"||July 1, 2020||16||1||Oasis Marooning||Castaways talk to each other in chats no larger than 3 people.||--||--|| Chris K.|
|2||Tower Escape||Tribes will put up one member each round for a game of Sumo. Top 2 from each round escape the tower. First two tribes to escape the tower win RC.||Care package w/ Idol clue||Shams|
|3||Moats||Tribes must complete a gauntlet containing parkour, shooting, crafting, and a puzzle. First three tribes to do so win IC.||3 Tribe immunities||Hariq|
|2||"Temper Tantrum"||July 11, 2020||15||4||Camplife||--||--||--|| Jia|
|6||The River Nile||Tribes must compete to collect 4 chests of stair puzzle pieces and correctly recreate 3 sets of stairs. First three tribes to do so win IC.|| Top 3: Tribe immunity,|
Top 2: Idol clue
|3||"Bingo Bango!"||July 22, 2020||14||Banjo||Nick||❌||N/A||7||Camplife||--||--||--|| Golden|
|8||Tribe Swap||The remaining 14 castaways pick for 2 new tribes.||--||--|
|9||Kat Jumps In||Tribes must work together to move people across a bridge. First tribe to do so wins IC.||Tribe immunity & Idol clue||Shams|
|4||"A Desert Sandstorm"||August 1, 2020||13||Chris Blue||❌||N/A||10||Camplife|| Nick|
|12||Tipsy Pillars||One at a time players must complete a parkour 9 times consecutively without falling down. First tribe to do so wins IC.||Tribe immunity & idol clue||Shams|
|15||Climbing to the Top||1st tribe to complete a balance beam, sand dig, and basketball portion wins IC.||Tribe immunity & idol clue||Shams|
|5||"I Gotta Go For It!"||August 7, 2020||11||Kid||Chris Blue||❌||N/A||16||Camplife|| Gonzo|
- RC = Reward Challenge
- IC = Immunity Challenge
|Minecraft Survivor: The Nile Voting History|
|Original Tribes||Switched Tribes|
- This is the first season to start with four tribes.
- This is the second season in a row and third overall to not be teased in the previous season's Reunion Show.
- This was due to Chris' uncertainty on whether the series would continue following Caribbean.
- This is the first season to have no female contestants.
- However, this is also the first season to have a non-binary contestant, Jia.